• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Made r9 Driver Review

Taylormade R9 Driver Review
    RRP: £349
    Available Lofts: 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°

· TaylorMade Flight Control Technology (FCT) lets you change the face angle, loft and lie
    · Movable Weight Technology (MWT®) lets you change the clubhead's center of gravity
    · FCT and MWT together offer total adjustability to promote up to 75 yards of side-to-side trajectory change
    · New classic clubhead shape combines super-high MOI and easy-launching CG position
    · Fujikura® Motore 65-gram shift with High Inertia Tip (H.I.T.TM) technology promotes faster ball speed
    · The R9 TP features a Fujikura® Motore F1 65-gram low-torque graphite shaft with .335" tip diameter and High Inertia Tip (H.I.T.TM) technology to promote faster ball speed

The Pro’s Verdict
    Greg Hutton
    GTO Head PGA Professional

If you are looking for extra yardage the this is the driver for you. OK it is one of the more expensive drivers on the market but if you want to hit some shorter irons into the greens then this is the club for you. Build quality and great looks are given with Taylor Made and the Taylor Made R9 is no exception!
    Last edited by greghutton; 11-01-2009, 01:16 PM.

Re: Taylor Made r9 Driver Review

I like Taylormade Driver,but it's a bit expensive.
    Taylormade R9 Driver

Comment

Re: Taylor Made r9 Driver Review

If it just sale on $179.99,you won't say it is expensive.You can get the TaylorMade R9 Driver more cheaper.

Comment

Working...
      X